About Summer Camp
All workshops are ideal for K-12 teachers
of all subjects.
How do we make sense of the world around us–AND the revised provincial curriculum?
Summer Camp is a unique opportunity for teachers to explore the core competencies together and translate them into arts-based experiences for young people!
This Year's Theme
This year, we’re focusing on the Core Competency of Social Responsibility through arts-integrated learning.
Two full days of workshops facilitated by expert educators and artists will prepare you to support students in demonstrating interdependence, empathy, and more!
- Sínulhkay and Ladders with Michelle Nahanee
- Preventing Teacher Burnout through the Arts with Leah Horlick & guests
- Movement is for Every Bodywith All Bodies Dance
- Collaboration Blocks with Leanne Ewen
When and Where?
Summer Camp takes place Tuesday, August 21 and Wednesday, August 22, 2018, 9am to 3:30pm at the ArtStarts Gallery, 808 Richards Street, Vancouver, BC. You can register for one or two days.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
Click here to register!
- Early Bird Rates July 3: $125 per day or $200 for both days
- After July 3: $150 per day or $250 for both days
- Deadline to Register is August 1, 2018. Spaces are limited. Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please note that registration is non-refundable.
Please note that free registration for teacher candidates is now full; to put your name on the waiting list, please contact Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to Vancouver Foundation for supporting Summer Camp 2018